To be honest, we’d rather not charge a fee at all! But, in order to provide the best service we can to our charities and community groups, an annual membership of £72 goes towards:
- Enhancements and new features to make online fundraising easier
- Validation of charities and community groups so donors can give with confidence
- Processing of Gift Aid, even for groups not registered with the Charity Commission, OSCR or The Charity Commission Northern Ireland.
- Training guides and Local training workshops so charities can learn how to fundraise online, use social media and promote themselves locally
- Local and national match funding campaigns
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we do our best to keep these fees as low as possible and regularly review them.
Please note - Localgiving's annual membership fee will be increasing to £96 (£80 + VAT) from the 25th April 2017. For more information, please see our blog post.
If you're a fundraiser who is planning a sponsored event for your favourite group, signing up is completely free!
Find out more about donation fees here.